Sunday, March 29, 2009

ETSY Here I Come!

I spent half of yesterday and after a few drinks with my girls, stayed up till 1:30am adding my oribello merchandise to www.oribello.etsy.com and I've decided that when I make it big (gotta think positive!) my first employee will have the exciting task of product submitting.

I'm totally addicted to logging onto my site and checking how many views I have and it's such a nice feeling to see how many people 'Heart' my site!! I have 5 so far!! Whoo Hoo!!!! There's people out there who really like my stuff??? [I'm gonna cry!]

And to be honest, I'm a little nervous. This is my brand new little business and now that I've posted my merch, I have to be more manager-like; checking my messages daily, continuing to make more product, if anything sells - get ready for packaging and shipping quickly. I really did get myself a new job! I'm so excited about this though, I'm absolutely sure all of this will come naturally with just a little more practice. So buyers, give me some work to do!

1 comment:

  1. Hello "Oribello", nice to meet you! I know you from Olimpia Writes; looking foward to see your new designs! Good luck and have a nice day!
    XO,Nina

    ReplyDelete